2019 is upon us.....The most important thing I choose to let go, as I already have started the process is letting go of my unhealthy attachment to wigs and hair pieces. No judgement towards others and absolutely no bashing but what started out as a beauty enhancement and a fun way to spice and change up my look; soon became a crutch and out of nowhere through time, my confidence and healthy self image was tied to the wigs:(
I knew I had an issue when I refused to take off the hair at bedtime. Here I am , head full of hair and refusing to take off a synthetic fiber that was costing my self-esteem more than the actual costs of the hair. NO MORE!
2019.... My hair, My face, My look, My healthy self image and valuing simplicity versus over the top enhancements!
This is my journey. My truth. My commitment to me.
Blessings to all and Happy New Year:





Comments

Popular Posts