Fashion For Everyone Vs. Over Forty!


I don’t know about you but the more seasoned in age I become, the more challenging it gets to find clothing that I would consider age appropriate, flattering, sexy, but yet conservative. Shopping at the mall or your average national retail giants is almost pointless at times due to the excessive club attire (as I would call it), cookie cutter trends, or one style fits all wardrobe selections. The junior and misses sections are all one big blur , with the evening wear and office wear having little no distinction. So, how does a modern woman of today find adequate clothing choices that would dare to be different, mirror her personality, cater to her style choice, age appropriate, make an impact fashion statement, expresses how she’s feeling but yet keep it classy?  I have found in order to overcome this challenge, today’s woman must be open minded to various shopping outlets. Some of my beloved fashion pieces are from the 60’s and 70’s era. When I feel the urge to shop for vintage pieces, I typically shop co-signment or thrift stores. Mix and matching older pieces with the newer trends that can be found in online boutiques, Macy’s or Neiman Marcus has never failed me yet. With that being said, if you have found yourself in a similar position or cross in the road; consider expanding your retail choices / avenues AND  definitely spicing it up by marrying some of your older wardrobe pieces with new and trendier accessories!
Visit my website for some amazing inexpensive accessories. Click on the link located on the bottom left side of the home page to browse & buy as well as view previous blog posts:
www.fashionfinanceinc.com 

Comments

Popular Posts