Over the years, I have had several male friends of mine, family members and total strangers on various blog posts, and Facebook groups complain and acknowledge how it is very hard to find a "good woman". They often say how it's plenty of females available but a good woman is hard to find. Well to that I say it works the same way with some of us females as it relates to meeting quality females as friends or associates! I often wonder to myself, who in the hell raised this batch of ignorant, no etiquette, low self esteem, fake a** Christians with a self serving agenda, jealous hearted with this feaux sense of sisterhood?
My deepest regret with living in these parts(NC) is being away from my real friends and family. So blessed to have had a firm foundation. All my momma couldn't teach me before she passed; my Nanna picked up the torch and continued (until this day) the life lessons and how to continue evolving as a woman to the highest and greatest version of yourself. It's my personal opinion that the true test of your confidence and self esteem is determined when you make the choice to roll sole versus attempting to fit into a social circle of fake friends whom smile in your face and talk behind your back because in their warped minds they perceive you as threat! Much like dating, courting and searching for a mate; you have to know your worth and not settle for being in a space (of people) versus not being alone. Peace of mind is a high price to pay just to be able to say you have homegirls!

So fellows, the next time you find yourself wondering why a female has mostly males as friends, more  than likely she is having the same luck you are with meeting quality females to have a relationship with! 

Comments

Popular Posts